4/17/2020 UPDATE: This page has been updated with new information regarding meal distributions at R-Centers and RCSD Schools.
There are many organizations and school districts across our county providing meal distributions. Below is information and subsequent links to the distribution sites.
Many of the school districts in Monroe County have web pages to provide information to students and parents, including how to access meals. Click below to see updated information from your district.
Below are other meal distribution opportunities in partnership with Foodlink, the City of Rochester, Action for a Better Community, as well as others. Please visit Foodlink online for more information.
Action for a Better Community
Action for a Better Community is also providing meals. Starting Wednesday March 18, between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the following locations:
1772 Clifford Ave.
30 Hart St.
1150 Hudson Ave.
R CENTERS (8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Adams Street, 85 Adams St.
- Avenue D, 200 Ave. D
- Carter St., 500 Carter St.
- Tyshaun Cauldwell, 524 Campbell St.
- Frederick Douglass, 999 South Ave.
- Flint Street, 271 Flint St.
- David Gantt, 700 North St.
- Trenton and Pamela Jackson, 485 N. Clinton Ave.
- Thomas Ryan, 530 Webster Ave